Jennifer Chiaverini is the New York Times bestselling author of several acclaimed historical novels and the beloved Elm Creek Quilts series, as well as six collections of quilt patterns inspired by her books.
Her original quilt designs have been featured in Country Woman, Quiltmaker, Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volumes 3-5, and Quilt, and her short stories have appeared in Quiltmaker and Quilters Newsletter.
A graduate of the University of Notre Dame and the University of Chicago, she lives with her husband and two sons in Madison, Wisconsin.
About her historical fiction, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel writes, “In addition to simply being fascinating stories, these novels go a long way in capturing the texture of life for women, rich and poor, black and white, in those perilous years.”
Press for Jennifer
- Jennifer interviewed in BookPage
- Jennifer Discusses THE UNION QUILTERS in Sunday’s Wisconsin State Journal
- Jennifer Visits Quiltmaker Magazine
- Jennifer Chiaverini Talks About A Quilter’s Homecoming
- The Washingtonian Praises MRS. LINCOLN’S DRESSMAKER
Praise for Jennifer’s Books
Chiaverini spins a bunch of compelling yarns and expertly weaves them together.
— Kirkus Reviews
See more praise for Jennifer »